Hello friends, I hope you are all enjoying the New Year and thinking about visiting the Vail valley soon. Perhaps you are lucky enough to live here. Either way, it has been a privilege working and living here and serving the Vail valley with all real estate needs. At my real estate company, we offer the finest in real estate services, the kind that you demand and deserve from dedicated real estate professionals. 2017 was an amazing year and 2018 is shaping up to be a great one also. Here are some highlights from 2017.
- Eagle County real estate experienced a big year in 2017 in terms of dollar volume – the county hit $2.27B in total volume over 2,150 transactions. This reflects the highest dollar volume year since 2007.
$2,272,442,571 – Total real estate dollar volume – highest since 2007. Dollar volume in 2007 was $2.9B.
- $1,066,076 – Overall average sales price of Eagle County real estate
- 74% – Percent of transactions under $1M
- $145,500,000 – Eagle County’s largest sale – Beaver Creek Hotel & Conference Center
- $28,700,000 – Highest priced residential home sold in 2017
- 15% – Increase in the average sales price of multi-family homes throughout Eagle County from 2016 to 2017 ($899,799)
- 57% – Total percent of local buyers in Eagle County for 2017.
- 587 – Number of out of state residential buyers accounting for 27% of all residential sales.
- 122 – Number of buyers from Texas, totaling 21% of all out of state sales; followed by Florida with 89 and California with 40.
Are you looking to buy or sell in the Vail valley? Please email or give me a call with any questions you may have. Jon Lindner 970-331-6111. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org