The month of April generally means it is selling and buying time in the Vail Valley. We do see a lot of people here in the winter interested in real estate but with skiing and vacationing there is a general lag in pulling the trigger. Now that the ski season is coming to an end, we are seeing many people getting serious and the market is heating up. I run a boutique company that works with a select number of Buyers and Sellers. If are interested in real estate in Vail, I would be happy to help you realize your dreams. Here is Spring 2017 at a glance.
▪ Real estate numbers are up year to date in 2017 with a total dollar volume increase of 40% over 2016.
▪ $245,582,310 versus $176,028,852
▪ transactions are up 14%, 222 compared to 195.
▪ The majority, 71%, of the residential transactions sold for under $1M.
▪ Bachelor Gulch had four sales totaling nearly $16M, and was the area with the highest total dollar volume of any area in the county.
▪ Bachelor Gulch also boasted the highest priced sale for February at $9,395,000.
▪ Vail Village had the highest PPSF home sale at $1,864.
▪ There were 14 commercial transactions in February totaling over $4M.
▪ This brings the total commercial sales to nearly $12M over 25 transactions thus far in 2017.
Come to Vail, realize your dreams, call me, Jon Lindner 970-331-6111